Sun, Jul 16|
A Social Awareness Campaign for Mental & Emotional Health
Time & Location
Jul 16, 2023, 9:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Euless, 1700 Bear Creek Pkwy, Euless, TX 76039, USA
About the event
A Global Social Awareness Campaign For Mental & Emotional Health
We foster open conversations about mental and emotional health, inviting individuals from all walks of life to share their experiences, insights, and stories. Through this dialogue, we aim to create a supportive global community that encourages empathy, understanding, and connection.
Who are we?
Humane Revolution is a 501(c)(3) charity with a global mission to inspire individuals to thrive mentally, emotionally, and socially while fostering a more humane world. We empower individuals through innovative programs, resources, social awareness, and advocacy efforts, prioritizing mental health, emotional well-being, and social consciousness.
DFW Gandaki Circle: Wellwisher community lives in North Texas Area from Gandaki Zone, Nepal
- Please wear confy, weather appropriate that fits for outdoor activities.
- BYOYM - Bring Your Own Yaga Mat
- We offer tea, snacks, and water between our break time.
- Don't harm or damage the natural surroundings. Encourage attendees to respect the parks and environment, avoid littering, and follow any guidelines for preserving.
- Please keep your phone on silent mode during program hours.
- Please do not leave leave children unattended or unsupervised, even for short periods.
Please visit our website www.humanerevolution.org | www.weareallmentalwarriors.org